It sometimes happens that hosts who list their stay on Musjroom also rent out their stay on multiple platforms and receive double bookings as a result. It is of course difficult to manage your ad on multiple platforms, especially if you have multiple stays. This doesn't have to be an obstacle anymore. We are proud to announce that you can link your Musjroom calendar with other calendars via iCal. Read more about how easy you can do this.
How does an iCal link work?
An iCal link prevents double bookings on Musjroom and other platforms on which you have advertised your stay. You can also link the iCal to an intermediary that manages all your bookings. You can also link it directly to your Airbnb calendar or Google Calendar, for example.
How to connect your Musjroom calendar
Connecting your Musjroom calendar with other calendars is very easy. Follow these steps to connect your calendar:
- Log in to the Musjroom app. If you don't have an account yet, read here how to sign up as a host.
- Once you are logged into the Musjroom app you can switch to the host side.
- Press Calendar and then the cogwheel.
- Press the stay you want to link the calendar from.
- Copy the iCal link and import it into other platforms.